- What is Ula?
Ula (Untung Lancar Aman) is a technology-based company, with a mission to empower and support the growth of retail stores and the overall retail business. Ula offers various categories of goods such as Fast Moving Customer Goods, Fresh Produces, and Apparel. Ula offers simplicity in transaction experience by utilizing technology.
- How can I get the latest information about Ula?
Get the latest information about products, services & promotions directly from Ula App. Our Customer Care Team and Sales executive are also more than happy to assist you if you have any questions or need further information.
- How do I shop at Ula?
Orders can be done directly on the Ula app. If you need any support on placing the order, our Customer Care Team & Sales Executives would be happy to help you.
- What should I do if I encountered a problem when shopping in Ula?
For any problem please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team to help you with the issue.
- How do I view and track my Order?
You can view and track your order via the “My Order” tab in Ula App.
- Can I update an order that I’ve placed?
Please contact our Customer Care team to change or update any order that you have placed.
- Is there any additional fee when I’m shopping using the Ula App?
Ula is not collecting any other fee more than what is shown on the app.
- How to find a product in the App?
You can opt to search the product by typing the product name in the search bar located on top of the application or browse the relevant category page by clicking the category selection menu.
- Can my order be delivered on the same day?
Currently, Ula does not provide same-day delivery.
- Does Ula provide free shipping?
Yes. Currently, Ula provides free shipping with *Terms & Conditions Applied.
- What if I do not receive any OTP on my attempt to login to the App?
Please contact our Customer Care Team when you have issues to login to the App.
- How do I pay for my order?
Currently, Ula has three payment methods: Cash on Delivery, bank transfers, and through Alfamart.