By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are deemed competent under Indonesian law and the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. If you act as an employee, agent, or proxy and act for and on behalf of another individual, organization, business entity, legal entity, or other agency, you hereby represent and warrant that you are the authorized party to represent that party, which these Terms and Conditions will bind the party you represent. If you are not competent (including but not limited to minors, those who are under guardianship, or unauthorized representatives), then you are not allowed to use the Ula Services available on its Platform without the assistance and approval of your guardian,
- Application means the relevant mobile application(s) made available for download by Ula (or its licensors) to its users.
- You, Customer or User means an individual, business entity, and legal entity registered on the Platform to avail the services provided by Ula.
- Us, Ula or Company means RootBridge Tech Pte. Ltd, along with its subsidiaries.
- Platform means a website (www.ula.app) or a mobile application that is managed by Ula and can be updated from time to time.
- Order means a purchase order of products given by the User to Ula to carry out transactions in accordance with the products and services offered by Ula on its Platform, in which products and/or services may be changed and/or added from time to time.
- Terms & conditions are an agreement between a User and Ula that contains a set of rules governing the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of users and Ula, as well as procedures for using the Ula service system.
Users can create an account in Ula by registering themselves with their name, phone number, address and/or such other information as may be requested by Ula for the purpose of account creation. Users need to provide valid, accurate, and up-to-date information about themselves when creating a Ula account. Users may later change their profile information by contacting the Ula Customer Care.
After registering, Ula system will automatically generate a verification code and send the verification code via a text message or WhatsApp message to the mobile phone number user provided. Users have to verify by entering the verification code on the registration page in the Application.
After verifying, Ula system will create a personal Ula account (“Account”) for you to use the Application and create an order through the Application. Your mobile number is ascribed to your account You cannot create a new account with a registered mobile number.
Ula may, in its sole discretion and without notice:
- pre-screen, delete or change any list related to Content, Goods and/or Services;
- close, delete or suspend your account and/or online store on the Platform;
- prohibit any User from using specific features, devices and/or services available on the Platform;
- terminate your access and/or block your future access to the Platform; and/or
- take any and all necessary actions.
against failure to comply with or against actions that violate (with or not preceded by complaints from other Users) these Terms and Conditions, and/or applicable laws, including if the transaction involving User is or is suspected of being fraudulent or misleading.
Your Account can only be used by You and cannot be transferred to other people for any reason. Ula reserves the right to refuse to facilitate orders if Ula has sufficient reasons to suspect that You have transferred or allowed Your Account to be used by someone else.
The security and confidentiality of User Account, including registered name, electronic mail address, registered mobile number, payment details and Payment Method you choose, as well as verification code generated and sent by Ula or Payment Method Provider’s system are fully User personal responsibility. All losses and risks arising from User negligence in maintaining such security and confidentiality are borne by User only. In such cases, Ula assumes any use or order made through User Account as a User legitimate request.
Immediately notify Ula upon knowing or suspecting that Your Account has been used without Your knowledge and consent. Ula will take actions as it considers necessary and it may do towards that unconsented use.
Period of time
User’s Ula account will be valid as long as the account is not permanently closed, either by the User or by Ula.
Your Ula account may be closed for the following reasons:
- Request by you;
- Suspected to fraud or any other suspicious activities;
- Our policies are based on applicable laws and regulations;
- Force majeure occurs for 3 (three) months or more in a row; and/or
- Another reason in connection with account blocking.
Placing an Order
On placing an order, Customer acknowledged that:
- Customer shall understand all product information (including but not limited to description, color, packaging, price, and others) before committing to placing an order
- Ula has made all the necessary efforts to curate all of the photos and descriptions of the products to ensure an accurate depiction of the product, but this does not guarantee that the color shown on the Ula app is fully accurate
- Customer agrees that the color of the product shown on the Ula App is affected by the screen of the customer’s device
- The price of the product sold by Ula is the price that is shown on the Ula App. The price can change without any notice or statement at any time by Ula.
- The price that is printed on the invoices is the price shown on the App when the user places an order (If there are any difference in price, customer can contact our Customer Care Team)
- Ula has made the necessary effort to maintain stock availability as presented in the App, but can not guarantee to always fulfill customer’s ordered quantity due to stock fulfillment speed, availability of quality stock, etc
- Ula is not responsible for misuse of the application if the Customer intentionally provides OTP code information where it is confidential and is used to login to the Ula application to other parties that causes the Customer’s loss
- Customer is able to track their order status until the order is delivered.
- Customer must provide an active telephone number that contactable and valid an active to confirm details regarding the delivery of an order.
- Customers can only register 1 (one) account on the Ula application according to the required data, namely store name, telephone number, and delivery address. If an indication of duplicate accounts with the same data is found, Ula has the right to confirm, delete, or deactivate one of the accounts owned by the customer
- Consumer Goods:
- Order on Monday Jumat before 12PM will be delivered next day (D+1)
- Order on Friday after 12PM until Sunday at 9AM will be delivered on Monday
- Order after cut off and items provided by Ula partner store will be delivered on the next 2 days (D+2)
- Delivery time will be adjusted if on Sunday or National Holiday there is no delivery process
- Ula does not collect any extra fee other than what is shown on the App
- The delivery fee will be applied according to the delivery area and the selected item category
- Customers shall pay the order by using the eligible Payment Method provided by Ula.
- Cash on Delivery payment method is a payment option done through our courier team based on the invoice.
- Payment using Virtual Account code provided on the link sent through order confirmation message with expiry period until the order received. Share the proof of payment to the courier.
- Payment using QRIS is a payment that uses a QR code available on the Ula courier application.
Retail Outlet payment method is done through retail outlets who partnered with Ula, which is Alfamart.
- For COD Payment, Customer shall fulfil the payment by the time the order is received. If the customer does not fulfil the payment, then our courier will not give you the items.
- For Bank Transfer payments or Retail Outlets, the Customer is required to make a payment before the payment code expires. If the customer does not make payment by the specified time limit, customer agrees that the payment method will be converted to COD and order will still be delivered.
- The customer agrees and understands that Ula is not responsible for the loss of the customer if customer using a payment outside the method provided by Ula.
The return process is different for each category:
Products fulfilled by Ula: You can contact our Customer Care Team to claim the complaint within 1×24 since the item has been received.
Products fulfilled by partners: Customers are encouraged to submit the return directly to the courier during the handover, if any problems shall occur after the delivery team left, customers can contact our Customer Care Team to submit the complaint within the same day since the item has been received.
- The price of goods contained on the Ula App is the price set by the Seller. Sellers are prohibited from manipulating the price of goods in any way
- Sellers are prohibited from setting unreasonable prices for goods offered through the Ula App. Ula has the right to take action in the form of moving the Goods to the warehouse, checking, delaying or reducing content and other actions based on Ula’s self-assessment on the basis of unfair pricing
- The Customer understands and agrees that errors in price information and other information caused by the Ula App not being updated due to the browser/ISP used by the Customer are the sole Customer’s responsibility
- Customers understand and agree that any problems and/or disputes arising from disagreements between Sellers and Buyers about prices are not the responsibility of Ula
- By placing an order through Ula, the Customer agrees to pay the total fees that must be paid as stated on the payment page, which is consists of the price of the goods, delivery fees, platform fees and/or any admin or other fees that may arise and will be explicitly mentioned on the payment page. The Customers agree to make payments via the payment method that has been selected by the Customer
This provision applies to all users who access and/or use one or all of the services related to digital goods available on the Ula platform, the digital money that Ula issues, and services related to it.
The User agrees to transfer their funds (“top-up”) to its ULA deposit account (“Deposit”) for the purpose of purchasing digital products and/or services as available on the ULA app including but to limited to pulsa, electricity payment, bill payment etc (“Digital Goods”).
The user agrees that the top-up shall be made before the purchase of Digital Goods can be completed by the user. Once the top-up is successfully made and credited to the User’s Deposit, the user may use such deposit balance for the purchase of Digital Goods.
User agrees that all information filled by User at the time of transferring funds to Ula or while the transaction shall be the sole responsibility of the User and Ula will not be responsible for any mistakes or wrong information provided by the User.
- All the funds top-up by the user, shall belong to the user at all times and will be maintained by ULA as consideration for purchases of Digital Goods by the User.
- Currently, Ula allows its users to top up the Deposit via Bank Transfer and it can also be done by cash payment to the cashier at Alfamart outlets.
- Top-up shall be made with a minimum transaction value of IDR 10.000
- The user shall not be eligible to earn any interest or any other earnings from the funds they have top-up to their Deposit account.
- Users can purchase any Digital Goods if they have a sufficient Deposit Balance.
- The Deposit Balance can only be used to purchase the Digital Goods.
- User may check their Balance through the methods provided to them via Ula.
Withdrawal and Return of Deposit
The User may request for withdrawal and return of Deposit to them by connecting with Customer Care. Ula reserves the right to accept or reject such requests on a merit basis. If Ula accepts the request, the withdrawal and/or the return of the deposit will be processed according to its internal guidelines
If the User account is closing as per the Terms and Conditions stated in here, Ula will return your existing account balance through the method that Ula determines, after deducting the fees owed or claiming all the dues (if any), unless based on Ula consideration it is necessary to hold a certain part of your Ula balance, for example, because of a reasonable belief that the part is related to or caused by fraud, abuse and/or other unlawful acts.
- Acceptance of the product by the Customer is a confirmation that the Customer has read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions
- The customer agrees to provide a document in the form of an ID card (KTP), a Selfie with KTP, along with any other required information as may be requested by Ula on a case to case basis. All data and/or information are stored by PT Jembatan Akar Teknologi as a fulfilment of the Terms and Conditions of the Tempo facility
- The Customer acknowledges that Ula calculates the risk score or credit rating of its Tempo users with the help of a credit rating agency by using their KTP and/or any other information as may be needed to evaluate the creditworthiness of the Customer. The Customer agrees and consents that in order to do so, Ula would be required to share their Tempo Customers data and/or information with credit rating agencies, government or any such relevant authorities as may be required under the applicable laws and regulations.
- If there is a change in the details of personal data/information as provided under point 2 and 3 above, the Customer must immediately notify the Tempo Team of such change.
- The registered phone number in the Ula application must be an active number
- If there is a change in telephone number, the customer is obliged to notify the Tempo Ula team. Ula is not responsible for any consequences of activities related to Tempo transactions caused by customer negligence
- Ula reserves the right to determine the Tempo Limit of its customers depending on the Customer purchase history, payment history, financial health, credit rating etc.
- On availment of Tempo facility, the Customer Tempo limit will be reduced by transaction value of its purchases, up to the maximum limit available to it, and vice versa, upon the payment of Tempo facility, the Tempo limit will be restored to the Customer.
- Ula shall send the payment reminders to its Customers and the payment can be made by a) transferring to a Virtual Account as stated in the bill; b) collection of cash at Customer’s doorstep by Ula agents; c) by permissible e-wallets; d) Alfamart retail store; and/or e) such other payment method as may be communicated by Ula to its Customer on their registered mobile number or Ula Application. Payment will be considered paid if payment for the product has been fully received.
- Customers shall receive the Proof of Payment/Receipt after the Customers completes the payment as discussed above.
- Customer agrees that Ula reserves the right to modify the above payment methods without prior notification to the Customer.
- Virtual Account is a virtual account in the name of each Customer provided by Ula.
- For products ordered exceeding the Tempo limit, the Customer has an option to choose to pay the amount exceeding the Tempo limit either by cash on delivery or via online payment using Virtual Account option.
- Ula may charge an admin fee up to 3% of the total payment due under Tempo facilities used each period without any other additional fees and is paid at the time of payment on the payment due date. The percentage of admin fees charged varies from area of service and Ula internal policies.
- The Customer is obliged to pay off the Tempo payment to Ula no later than the due date provided to the Customer.
- If the Customer is making a late payment or neglects to make a Tempo payment according to the due date, Ula will charge the Customer a penalty fee. The customer agrees to pay any additional costs due to the late payment
- If the payment has not been paid within the due date, then Tempo’s payment along with other payments that must be paid under these Terms and Conditions, will be due immediately and the payment must be made immediately
- If the payment has not been paid within 7 days after the due date, including penalty fees for lateness and others, it is not limited to cash payments. Ula has the right to withdraw or forfeit the products from its owner and all its affiliates or may take any such actions as it may deem reasonable, to recover the nominal amount of the bill and other unpaid fees, as it may deem fit and reasonable.
- In case the Customer doesn’t receive the goods which it had ordered or the Customer has made the payment but its tempo limit has not been replenished, in such cases, the Customer must notify the Ula Customer Care within 48 hours of occurrence of such incidents. Otherwise Ula shall not be responsible or take any actions for the consequences which the Customer may face later.
- Ula reserves the right to transfer the right of receivables for participation in Ula Tempo facilities to other parties without having to obtain prior approval from the Customer.
- The customer agrees to be responsible during and after the use of the Tempo Ula facility, for all losses, damages, claims, interests, costs, expenses, obligations, processes, penalties, fines, demands, and others that may be experienced and/or imposed by Ula and/or what can be done to Ula, either directly or indirectly, which is caused by the negligence of the customer and/or its affiliates on the points in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Tempo program is managed by Ula. Terms and Conditions may change at any time without prior notice to the Customers.
Ula may refuse transactions made by the User if its system catches a suspicious transaction pattern, if the User violates part or all of these Terms and Conditions and/or violate the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The Customer hereby warrants that it will comply with all government policies and/or all applicable regulations in Indonesia, including, but not limited to, applicable regulation/government policies related to trade
- Customer will release and indemnify Ula from and against any and all sanctions, claims or losses incurred or suffered by Ula in any form which are arising out of or in connection with the violation of any government policy and/or applicable regulation by Customer
- Ula always strives to keep the Ula Services safe, comfortable, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee continuous operation or access to our Services will always be perfect. Information and data on the Ula application may not occur in real time.
- The User agrees that you utilize the Ula Service at the User’s own risk, and the Ula Service is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ula (including the Parent Company, directors, and employees) is not responsible for, and you agree not to hold Ula responsible, for any damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits, or other intangible loss) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- User’s use or inability to use Ula Services
- Prices, Shipping or other instructions available in Ula services
- Delays or interruptions in Ula Services
- Negligence and losses incurred by each User
- Goods Quality
- Delivery of goods
- Violation of Intellectual Property Rights
- Disputes between users
- Defamation of other parties
- Any misuse of goods that have been purchased by the User
- Loss due to unauthorized payments to parties other than to the Ula Official Account, which in any way is on behalf of Ula or the negligence of writing the account and/or other information and/or negligence of the bank
- Delivery for repair of goods with an official warranty from the manufacturer. Buyers can bring the Goods directly to the nearest service center with a warranty card and purchase invoice
- Any disturbances, bugs, errors or inaccuracies in the Ula Service
- Damage to your hardware from the use of any Ula Service
- The content, actions, or inaction of third parties, including those related to Products on the Ula site that are suspected to be fake
- Enforcement actions taken with respect to User accounts
- There are hacking actions carried out by third parties to user accounts
Users will release Ula from claims for compensation and protect Ula (including the Parent Company, directors, and employees) from any claims or demands, including reasonable legal fees, made by third parties that arise in the event that you violate this Agreement, use the Ula Service improper use and/or your violation of the law or the rights of third parties.
Third-Party Collaboration in Ula Application
User agrees and subjects to these Term and Conditions, also specific terms and conditions in products or features held in collaboration between third party and ULA which exist and provide in ULA application, both currently available and in the future with prior notice, including but not limited to the form of cooperation of merchants, partners (including bank), aggregators, and other payment/financial services.
- To prevent misuse of User data or Ula Account, User must remember and maintain the confidentiality of their data information including but not limited to Handphone Numbers that are registered on Ula accounts or alternative Handphone Number, passwords or PINs and/or verification codes or OTP, answers to registered secret questions or other data given by User or received by User regarding Transactions or for any activities or Transactions that occurs / is done by User by not disclosing it to any party. The user is fully responsible for all consequences and risks arising in connection with User’s negligence in maintaining the confidentiality of User’s data information.
- User must protect his information stated above, from events including loss, damage, misuse by irresponsible parties or counterfeiting. User hereby acknowledges and agrees to release Ula from any liability and compensation in any form to User or any party for matters that occur beyond Ula apps fault and/or negligence including but not limited to the following events:
- Loss or damage of Telecommunication Devices or Handphone Numbers;
- Unauthorized access to User’s personal information that occurs outside the scope of Ula’s responsibilities or in third party’s app;
- Any losses incurred due to Ula Users indicated to violate the law and/or there is abuse of any kind of action by other unauthorized parties;
- In the event of loss of the Handphone either due to theft, loss or any reason, User must immediately contact Ula Customer Care to block the relevant Ula Account. User hereby discharge and releases Ula from all risks and consequences arising and suffered by User in relation to loss of alternate Handphone Number or Handphone Number or User’s negligence correlated with it.
- Ula, at its sole discretion, has the right to reject the User registration request of Ula apps services without giving reasons.
- User hereby obliged to check and ensure that all information and data registered and provided during Ula usage are accurate and correct, therefore User discharge and release Ula from all forms of lawsuits, claims and/or compensation whether originating from the User or any party and in any form whatsoever in connection with the User’s negligence in submitting this Terms and Conditions.
- If the Transaction has been completed, User hereby acknowledge and agree that the transaction CANNOT be undone for any reason and the Transaction will still be processed in accordance with the information and data that have been registered and entered by User.
- Any losses, claims, demands and/or costs that arise, including from other parties to Ula, arising from violations of these Terms and Conditions, User negligence in using services in Ula account, including but not limited to those caused by carelessness in acting, carelessness or misuse of Ula account and/or Ula services by the User or other parties using the User account.
Customer has the right to fill a complaint/claim related to Ula services that will be actively responded by Ula Customer Care Team on 09.00-18.00 WIB from Monday to Friday:
Ula Customer Care Whatsapp channel on the Help Center Ula Application
Ula Customer Care hotline, email and Social
Customer understand and agree that Ula does not guarantee active response outside of the specified working hours.
- If there are any issues in the delivery process such as missing items, damaged items, items different than ordered, and other reasons. Customer can file a complaint to Ula customer care team maximum 1×24 hours after items are received.
If the customer does not file a complaint by the specified time, then the customer is considered to have received the order and do not have any complaint about the items that have been received
The investigation process will be done by Ula team within 2×24 hours starting from the time of the first response by Ula team and could result in an exchange or other solution offered for the damaged items or claim rejection by Ula based on the investigation result that will be informed during Customer Care Ula’s operational hours.
Complaints can be processed if:
The product received is different from what was ordered in the Ula application (type of item, quantity, size, design, material) or the product received is damaged, broken, rotten, or expired
The returned product is still in good condition, has not been used, the label is still there, and is still in the original packaging
There was a wrong picking in sending the color for the Fashion category, if the color is not significant then Ula has not processed for a return because it can be caused by other factors such as taking pictures, light settings, and the type of device used
- Ula will offer a solution for the product complained within 3×24 hours starting from the claim has been responded by Ula team
Customer agreed to provide supporting documents for any complaint.
How to contact Ula?
Customer has the right to file a complaint/claim related to Ula services that will be actively responded by Ula Customer Care Team team at below:
Ula Customer Care
0878 0004 1101
Ula Customer Care working hours:
Monday – Friday from 09:00-18:00
Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday off
Ula Call Centre
0878 0004 1101
Failure to carry out or delay in the implementation of partly or all of the obligations under the Terms and Conditions by Ula will not be considered a violation of the Terms and Conditions if they are caused by an event that is beyond Ula app’s control or commonly referred to as Force Majeure including but not limited to (a) natural disasters (b) fire, labor strikes, war, riots, rebellions or other military actions (c) actions of authorized parties/agencies that affect the continuity of the provision of telecommunications services (d) actions of third parties that cause Ula App cannot provide telecommunications services (e) any decisions from the competent authority or changes in decisions from the government that affect the implementation of Ula services including changes in the application of tariffs to Users and (f) outbreaks, epidemics, and / or disease pandemics. User agrees to release Ula from any claim if Ula is unable to fulfill the User’s requests through Ulas account either partly or in full because of a Force Majeure.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ula Application and Services, including but not limited to names, logos, program codes, designs, trademarks, technologies, database, business processes and models, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property rights available under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia which registered either on behalf of Ula or its affiliates. Ula (and its licensors) have all the rights and interests of the Application and Services, including all intellectual property rights related to all features contained therein and related intellectual property rights.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Ula grants its Users a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable (without the right to sublicense) license to (i) download, access and use the Application, as is, only on the devices in the form of User personal mobile phone and/or tablet and solely for the purposes of using the Service, and (ii) access or use content, information and related materials available on the Application solely for personal and not for commercial purposes. All rights and privileges that are not expressly granted herein are reserved by Ula or its licensors.
Any duplication, distribution, creation of derivative works, sale or offer to sell, display either in part or in full, and use of the Application and/or Services, either digitally or otherwise or on devices other than mobile phones or tablets, including but not limited to the use of additional applications such as modifiers, emulators, etc., which diverge from these Terms and Conditions, as well as the intended purposes determined by Ula, is a violation of Ula intellectual property rights.
User shall not:
- delete any copyright, trademark or other ownership notices contained in the Application or Services;
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, license, sell, transfer, display in public either in part or in full, reverse engineer, transmit, move, broadcast, decompile, or disassemble any part of or in other ways to exploit the Application (including software, features and Services therein);
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, remove, transfer, distribute or commercially exploit or make available to other parties the Application and/or software by means of creating internet “link” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” any software on other servers or wireless or internet-based devices;
- use site searching or retrieval applications, other manual or automatic devices for scraping, indexing, surveying, data mining, or in any way multiplying or avoiding the navigation structure or presentation of the Application or its contents;
- publish, distribute or reproduce in any way materials that are copyrighted, trademarked or other information Ula owns without prior written consent from Ula or the rights owners who license Ula the rights; and
- use or unofficially access the Application to (a) damage, weaken or jeopardize any aspect of the Application, Services or related systems and networks, and/or (b) create look-alike competing products or services using ideas, features, functions or graphic similar to Application.
Terms & Conditions may be changed and/or updated from time to time without prior notice. Ula recommends that you read carefully and check this Terms & Conditions page from time to time for any changes. By continuing to access and use Ula’s services, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms & Conditions
Ula waiver or any delay or failure to file a claim for breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or to exercise any rights provided for in these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed a waiver in respect of any substantial breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
User understands and agrees that these Terms and Conditions are electronic agreements and the User’s action of pressing the Register/Activate button or the sign-in button or tick the consent box when accessing Ula apps is an User’s consent to enter into an agreement with Ula so that the applicability of these Terms and Conditions are valid and legally binding and continue to apply throughout the use of Ula application.